So you’re on LinkedIn, and you’re connected to some people. Now what do you do?
Do you know how to use LinkedIn on a regular basis to help your business? Do you have a strategy? Do you want to make new contacts, find the right people with whom to connect and turn your profile into the sort of polished profile that gets you noticed by the right people? Do you just want to get more from LinkedIn?
At the Online Learning Academy, we take a no-nonsense approach to improving your skills with LinkedIn. With the help and support of a team of experienced online tutors and editors, you’ll quickly discover how to make the most of LinkedIn, whether it’s for your career progression or for growing your business.
Our approach to learning
Whether you’ve been using LinkedIn for many years and have hundreds of connections, or if you’re new to LinkedIn, we believe we can help you develop your LinkedIn profile to maximise its effectiveness. Our tutors are on hand to offer support and advice during every module, and to aid you with each assessment and practical exercise.
Step-by-step examples and guides
We show you exactly how to do things on LinkedIn, with step-by-step instructions that will have you making the most of your LinkedIn profile and your contacts.
- Learn check your social ranking on LinkedIn
- How to create a profile and company page that will get you found and noticed
- Understand the role of influencers and publishing on LinkedIn
- Track the success of your LinkedIn content
- Build a picture of your target audience on LinkedIn
- Make full use of your connections outside of LinkedIn
- Understand how to use groups, recommendations and endorsements
- Learn tips for using the LinkedIn mobile app and Premium accounts
- Develop a LinkedIn business strategy to generate business leads