Would you like to learn more about the Paleo diet, and even become a Paleo nutritionist and devise eating plans for your clients? With this course, you can.
Our Paleo nutritionist diploma course will teach you about the different types of Paleo and how different people require different things. It will show you how to devise eating plans, give you example recipes and even teach you what you need to set up your own business as a Paleo nutritionist. You don’t need any prior experience of Paleo, or of nutrition, as this course will take you from the beginning through to the final course assessment – all with the help of tutors along the way.
Here at the Online Learning Academy our students have full access to help when they need it via email and by telephone. If you should have any questions about your course, or require clarification or help along the way, you are able to email your questions to us or even speak to us on the phone for assistance.
Our approach to learning
This course will guide you through every aspect of the Paleo diet and how it differs for different types of people. It will show you how to devise an eating plan for your clients, and how to look after your clients along the way.
On completion of the course there is a final assessment for you to complete. Once completed, the assessment is to be returned to your course tutors for grading. If you have fully understood the teachings of the course you will be issued with your diploma certificate.
Step-by-step examples and guides
This course will take you through every aspect of learning the different facets of the Paleo diet, and what you need to become a Paleo nutritionist and to successfully set up your business.
- Learn the history of the Paleo diet, and the science behind it
- Learn the different types of Paleo
- Learn about the different types of nutrition, such as Autotrophic, Heterotrophic, Holozoic, Saprophytism and Parasitism
- Learn the role of a nutritionist
- Learn how to devise an eating plan
- See examples of different eating plans
- See example recipes
- Learn the dietary needs associated with different illnesses and lifestyles
- Learn about Paleo for vegetarians
- Learn how different types of people need different diets, such as pregnant women, children, athletes, diabetes sufferers and more
- Learn what foods are allowed, and what foods are not
- Learn what you need to set up your business
- Learn the insurance requirements for your business
- Learn how to market your services to clients
- Learn how to provide support to your clients