Have you always wanted to publish your own eBook, but you don’t know where to start?
Our diploma course will take you through the whole process of publishing your eBook yourself, right through from formatting your book, choosing the best platforms on which to publish, setting a price and actually publishing your book. We’ll show you the different ways to publish your eBook, and explain each one in detail (including how you get paid) so you can decide what’s best for you. We’ll explain the difference between publishing a book for Kindle and for EPUB, and how you format your book accordingly.
At the Online Learning Academy, we offer our students full support with their courses via email and telephone. Should you need it, we can arrange a call to discuss parts of the course in detail, or you can receive email support from our tutors.
Our approach to learning
Our course will explain in easy to understand step-by-step instructions how you go about formatting your manuscript to be self-published. We explain the different tricks involved, and talk about the online tools you can use to make the process easier. Each module of the course comes complete with a self-test quiz at the end, so you can be sure you’ve understood all of the important points.
At the end of the course is an assessment for you to complete and return to the Online Learning Academy for marking whereupon, if successful, you’ll be awarded your diploma. More importantly, though, you’ll know how to self-publish your eBook!
Step-by-step examples and guides
This course will take you through every detail of self-publishing your eBook and allow you to make an informed decision on where you’d like to publish your book, and how you’d like to market your book.
- Learn the difference between publishing for Kindle and EPUB
- Learn about Digital Rights Management
- Learn how to format your document for eBook publication
- Learn how to validate your document ready for publication
- Learn about online tools you can use to convert your document
- Learn how to design your book’s cover
- Learn about copyright and creative commons
- Learn about WhisperSync
- Learn where to sell your eBook, and about affiliate schemes
- Learn about price, categories and ISBN
- Learn how to market your book with a check list
- Learn how to distribute your book
- Learn about library distribution