You’re on Twitter, but how do you make it work for you?
Do you want to go from Twitter novice to Twitter expert? Do you want your Twitter profile to pick up thousands of followers and receive regular engagements from each of your tweets? Do you want to get business from Twitter?
Here at the Online Learning Academy we pride ourselves on the support we offer our students with their Twitter skills. Our experienced tutors are on hand to guide you through every module and help you with you with your Twitter account, from choosing a username and setting up your account for the first time, to running promoted tweets and growing your followers.
Our approach to learning
Whether you’ve been on Twitter since its launch in 2009, or if you’ve not even sent your first tweet, our Twitter for Business Marketing Diploma will teach you valuable skills to make more of Twitter for your business, increase your followers, engage more people and generate leads. Our team of tutors is available to offer advice and friendly support as you work through this course, its exercises and the final end of course assessment.
Step-by-step examples and guides
This Twitter course will show you everything you need to know about making a success of Twitter, and will offer step-by-step instructions on maximising your Twitter profile and increasing business.
- Learn how to set up your Twitter profile
- Learn how to connect your Twitter to other Social Networks, such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Learn how to connect your Twitter profile to your website
- Pick up some valuable tips on hashtags, how to use them and when not to use them
- Learn how to increase your followers with a variety of different techniques
- Learn how to engage your followers, and to write engaging tweets
- Develop lead generation strategies
- Learn how to use Twitter advertising
- Learn about TweetDeck and automating Twitter
- Learn how to use Klout and how to increase your influence
- Learn how to use Twitter Analytics
- Learn tips for using the Twitter App