We’re giving away £10 in Marks and Spencer vouchers to one lucky winner in our first social media competition. There are two ways you can enter, on Facebook or on Twitter. You can, of course, enter on both for double the chance of winning.
After the closing date on July 31st we’ll randomly draw a winner and post the results here, and on our Facebook and Twitter, so the winner can claim their prize.
Excellent. So here’s what you have to do to enter:
Enter via Twitter
To enter via Twitter simply follow us on Twitter and reply to our special competition tweet below. You need to be following us so that, if you win, we can DM you with the details for claiming the prize.
— Online Learning Acad (@OLAlearning) July 8, 2016
Enter via Facebook
We’ll choose a winner after the closing date and announce it here. Good luck, and don’t forget to share with your friends.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sheer Media Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally associated with them.
- To enter the prize draw, Reply to our competition Tweet and Follow us on Twitter or comment ‘done’ on our Facebook Post and like us on Facebook
- Prize consists of £10 in M&S Vouchers
- All entries into the draw must be received by 23.59 31st July 2016
- Winners will be selected at random under independent supervision within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the Online Learning Academy Twitter and Facebook, and they will be required to provide their details via DM on Twitter or PM on Facebook to receive their prize.
- Prize receivers may be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county may be published on the Online Learning Academy website, Twitter and Facebook Page.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Online Learning Academy, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Drive, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9BF.